Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Swap Til You Drop!

I saw this ridiculously awesome idea in a blog, (I wish I knew how to hyperlink or whatever you use to get from my page to hers...so technology impaired here!), about a swap party. It featured in Better Homes and Gardens Magazine, January 2010. http://windhula.blogspot.com/2010/02/swap-till-you-drop.html
(Well I think I figured out how to do that...not exactly what I had in mind but not bad... : ))

I would love to host one, but it'll be about 3 months before I can. Our current abode can only fit about 6 people in the living room at one time, and that's a tight squeeze. But as soon as we move, and I have a chance to spruce up the lonely commercial tile and once stark white walls (oh the joys of renting) I will be sending out facebook invites. (the joys of technology)

Food, friends, getting rid of old things and finding something new? sounds like an excellent party to me! (Sounds like a good place to put some duplicate wedding presents without receipts to use!)

No comments:

Post a Comment