1. I love the lace and embellishment on this one, and it has just enough of a train but not so much that you can't move.

2. I'm loving the 'flowiness' of this dress and how it has structure but isn't stiff.

3. I love a structured, jeweled bodice with a flowy skirt...and a tie, maybe a chance to add some color, if you like color : )

4. I love the simplicity of this dress. Disclaimer: I hate the bodice and the fabric. It bunches funny and with the fabric you can see all the imperfections. I was thinking of having a dress like this made for my wedding. Something simple, classy, full, and a pop of color(not brown though). There is an uber long train with this dress that would need to be bustled for a reception, but for pictures it would be beautiful.

5. And finally, my favorite...
My wedding dress! Everything was perfect, well at least I thought it was : ) The front wasn't bunched so it didn't get in my way, the back was bustled beautifully, the bodice was beaded, it was perfect. A perfect dress for a perfect day, almost two years ago! I can't believe I've been married for almost two years!