Monday, December 6, 2010

Finally a minute to post...

Working on a new post...finally!

Happenings the past few months...
  • Mckenna got her Helmet off!!! Her head looks so much better. We're sending in a picture of Mckenna for next years "Doc Babies" Calendar. I'll post it later...as in after I finish writing my last paper that I'm avoiding right now...
  • I signed up for student teaching! No idea where I'll be placed though...
  • Skyler got a new job at GPS as a "lunch lady" (his words, not mine) He gets 40 hours a week now!
  • something that I'm not allowed to announce yet...no I'm not pregnant. It's better than that. : )
  • Cody came to visit for Thanksgiving! Christmas will be more fun though because Mckenna will know who he is this time.
  • Nate and Megan and Owen moved into their house! We have married friends again!
  • Mckenna has 3 teeth now! The first top one came in the week of Thanksgiving. : ( Very, Very sad baby.
  • Bee's have inhabited our tree next to the house.
  • I decorated for Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving...I'm such a rebel. ;-)
  • I bought argyle tights. (I think that's how it's spelled)
  • Mckenna likes to use Daddy's pull up bar every time we walk by it.

Well thats a small update...but an update nonetheless. Next on the to do list, chop up the Toffee to take to my last presentation of the year for tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I love argyle tights! :) I have a pair of brown ones, but rarely get to wear them since I only have two brown church outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tights now too! They are mandatory for church up here in the snow! Brrr! I should find some argyle ones too! They are stinkin' cute! Glad things are going well for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete