Tuesday, December 7, 2010

If only...

...I had a camera with me everywhere I go! Mckenna and I traveled to the park today to play with some friends and she LOVED it! She crawled back and forth on the bridge (that wobbles quite a lot) and thought it was the best thing ever. She was SO dirty afterwards though. We are now entering the "dirty" phase. Mckenna gets into everything and wants to eat everything by herself so she gets super dirty. It's so fun to see her become more independent.

Here's the picture I promised. : ) We're going to send this to the Doc Babies Calendar and maybe she'll be a "Calendar Girl" : )




Today was my official last day of classes! I have one final next week but I only need a 50% on the test to pass the class! I get four days this week to do everything that usually gets done on Friday, aka laundry, dishes, more dishes, cleaning, more laundry, grocery shopping, etc. I'm excited to be able to play "mom" for the next month before I become "full-time working mom". I miss spending time with my baby girl. But thank goodness Heavenly Father knows what's best. He has a plan for me. I just need to rely on Him and all will be fine.

I didn't have a chance to write a thankful post...so here's a tidbit of what I am thankful for.
  • My family. Including, but not limited to, Skyler, Mckenna, Mom, Dad, Colleen, David, Momma Hathcock, Big Papa Hathcock, Ashley, Cody, and Hillary.
  • Institute. This semester I had a very difficult math class. I typically left that class feeling depressed and confused. But I got to go to institute right after and my fears left by the opening prayer. I must confess, the main reason I take institute is for parking privileges, but I get so much more out if it than free parking. So much more.
  • Gilbert Public Schools. They have treated my husband well by not only giving him a job during a recession, but also a second job when things were looking very bleak for us financially.
  • Gospel. Someone was talking recently about their "most favorite aspect of our church". My immediate thought was eternal families. I love my family, and I know I will love them forever, and I am overjoyed that I will be with them forever.

Well I think that is enough topics for one post...Happy PB&J Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment