Friday, July 16, 2010

This Old House

First things first, this is what we did tonight : ) Mckenna went swinging for the first time.


Another precursor to what this post was originally about,

This is what I get to do every night before bed (and every time this baby gets too dirty). Jealous? You should be : )

Just hanging, waiting for some company I guess : )


Happy baby!





We have officially put all the boxes and furniture in the house, but most of it is still not unpacked and not in its right place. I got to see our new place the day before we moved everything in. I was so excited when I saw this,


and this is why : ) Thanks Jenn for the inspiration!

Another project I like by Eddie Ross. Mine will probably look more like his. I like the ease of the kitchen towels.

Another thing I LOVE, our doors. We have some of the original doors to the house, which was built around 1940 or 1950...we're not sure which. I want to take them with me when we leave. : ) (Pictures to come.)

Goodwill half off Saturday tomorrow! Hopefully I'll find some great items to blog about.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I cannot get over how cute those pics are of Mckenna!! So darling!! :)

    ReplyDelete