1. The Gospel...need I say more? It's the best part of my life.
2. My extended family. My mom is my best friend. I love her to pieces.
3. My house. Okay so it's not really mine, we're still in the renting stage of our lives, but I love it! It's big and has so much space!
4. Cheerios. I personally hate the smell of Cheerios, but Mckenna has just started to eat them. If you need a laugh please stop by, or we'll come to you if you have Cheerios. She makes the best faces. : )
5. Hot showers. I take hot showers when it's 115 degrees outside. But they are one of my (sometimes) daily joys.
6. The xbox. No, I do not play video games on it. But it plays my NCIS DVDs and Mckenna loves to play with the controllers.
7. Christmas music. It's just happy. : )
8. Jeans. My favoritest piece of clothing, period.
9. Face Palms. You know that moment when you just smack your face into your palm, for whatever reason, yeah I love those. I think I had about 6 last night alone. They put a little color into my life. (and occasionally add color to my face.) : )
10. Motorcycles. Why? They make my husband happy. I fear for his life every time he rides one, but I know it makes him happy. And it's easiest to be happy when others are happy, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment