Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good thing it's summer

Last Saturday was eventful, to say the least. First the good news, my dear friend Kara and Mckenna and myself went to Goodwill for half off Saturday. Big find of the day, a great little dresser for Mckenna's room, $7.50. It is in need of a paint job, but that will be easy, especially since I recently found out my father-in-law has a paint sprayer! I'm excited! It'll be about 5 times faster than painting with a brush.

Now to the bad news, our neighbor, lovely man that he is, left another threating message directed toward my husband and me. After talking with our parents we decided to move into my parent's home again for a little over two weeks. Our lease is almost up, and we were already planning on moving. We got ASU to change our move in date, just two weeks early, but we'll take it. We've done the "living at parent's house" thing before and it has many pros and cons. More help, way less space. And right now I want space. I'm just thinking of it as a vacation, living out of a suitcase, not having to cook dinner every night and clean up...this could be nice. And it's summer, I can spend my days in the pool if I want. (Well maybe only 30 minutes a day so I don't fry.) : )

More good news, this unexpected move out means I get to move in to our new house 2 weeks early! Two more weeks to organize and decorate before school starts. Two more weeks to find a couple of babysitters in our new ward. Yes, I am slightly excited. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment