
No, I'm not talking about a mission, last week was my two year wedding anniversary. And it has been the best two years : ) Marriage certainly has it's challenges, ups and downs, but it's all worth it. In the past two years we've... 
- gone to Disneyland : )
- completed 6 semesters of schooling
- been all over the west coast; Utah, California, Nevada, Oregon, Idaho, and Washington
- had one infected root canal
- eaten about a dump truck full of ice cream : )
- suffered 3 stomach flus
- gone to 8 temple weddings
- eaten at the Space Needle and A Different Point of View
- made cinnamon rolls twice
- gone to girls camp
- moved 3 times, soon to be 4
- collected 17 "I was fed by Ned" cups
- bought 3 motorcycles and one suburban
- gone to 2 midnight showings
- sung 2 duets in church
- found one cockroach (new development from this morning)
- bought 3 pieces of furniture (the rest were hand-me-downs)
- had 4 Thanksgiving dinners
- been on 2 dates with the Percivals
- watched all the movies on our "Movies we need to watch" list
- had one beautiful baby girl

And many more things. I love being married to my best friend. We stay up late talking almost every night. I can't imagine life without him; I've tried, it doesn't work. : )

No comments:
Post a Comment