Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shopping...

So, I pretty much dislike shopping with a passion. I can't say that I hate it because there are a few things about it that I like. I enjoy coming home with new stuff and shopping sales, but I hate how long it takes and how tired I get and how much money I spend! That's the part that bothers me the most. I'm a poor married college student with a baby...'nuff said. But like I said I do enjoy shopping sales. I got some Kohls $10 cards in the mail this week and went to go use them. I got this adorable shirt for family pictures, originally $50, I only spent $15! Oh happy day! And I'm going back because they have onsies on sale, and with my $10 card I'll get 5 for $4!

I do enjoy grocery shopping...as long as I forget about how much I'm spending. Is it weird that I look forward to Tuesdays because that's when the grocery store ads come?

And Mckenna rolled over yesterday! She's getting so active. I really need to finish baby proofing. I can't wait until we move. I'll be able to fence off the kitchen so she can't play hide and seek in the oven, or pull all the food out of the fridge.

Happy Friday tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only weird one who likes getting the grocery ads on Tuesdays! hahaha! I'm glad I'm not alone. :) I love comparing prices and finding the best buy. I'm so weird...


    I can't wait to see Mckenna roll over, hopefully we'll stay clear of any newspaper she could potentially pull down with her. :)

    ReplyDelete