Monday, April 12, 2010

Moving! ...again

We're moving again! We're not moving until August because of our lease...I hate leases...if it wasn't for the lease I'd move right away! We're moving out to the ASU Poly Tech campus. We finally went out today to look at the housing. We thought we'd only be able to barely afford a two bedroom, one bathroom, but much to our suprise we can afford a three bedroom+den, two bathroom home!!! (can you tell how excited I am!!!!!!) It is almost four times the size of our first apartment! Granted it's not perfect, all tile floors : ( but I get to take almost all my classes out there, so I am thrilled! It will be nice to have a place for all our stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Now I'll have a reason to get a teaching job out east...to visit you guys! :) I'm so glad things are working out well for your cute family.

    Let's please get together soon! I'm done student teaching this week. :)

    ReplyDelete