Monday, August 2, 2010

Wallies

We were thinkng of decorating my little brothers room with these. Wallies! How cute are they!

Some aren't my favorite, but some are uber cute!


Chalkboard! This is a frilly one, but there are kid friendly ones too! I really want one. : ) They also come in dry-erase.
Cute patterns, cute colors, love it!

Girly flowers : )

Medevil Castles! Perfect for a playroom.

ABC's! Perfect for a early childhood playroom or a preschool.

Some are easy removal so you can use them in an apartment or a rental and not have to worry about taking them down. Another plus : )

2 comments:

  1. Whomever invented those, were wise. One of my college friends had them all over her "sorority themed" apartment; and I thought they looked really great (so easy to take down too--no mess). She also had lettering. My favorite hung above her sink saying : "I kiss better than I cook!"

    ReplyDelete